Saturday 23 April 2011

Mother of Mine

First day when I saw this unknown world with my eyes,
I proclaimed my presence by declaring my cries.
My first introduction with all the people around me,
You were beside – irrespective of the circumstances to see.
The pain that you took procreating a new life,
I can never repay you to that extent – survive.
You gave me your own and taught me how to stand on my feeble feet,
To shun all evil and never to cheat.
Your teachings have never been lost or will ever be,
Delightfully happy is what that makes me.
I face all problems with your blessings – not a plight,
Just like a spark on a new moon night.
I stray not from my path that you have set before me – complete.
And that is why “Mother,” I pay my homage to your feet.


- Sourav Bag

No comments:

Post a Comment